Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Count them :3

OMG!  Is it POSSIBLE?  The Foals are THERE!

All 12 of them.. the black shape in the back is Luna backlit by moonlight.



How's it going everyone?  Lion here..

Wondering why I make a big deal out of them following Luna?  It's kindov a year-long story >.>
Suffice it to say that taking a work in progress at face-value and assume that what you see will be the final result is a surefire way of being 100% wrong.  (or 99.9 % for those that want some hope)

Even part of the teaser that look 'final' have been tweaked and adjusted.. even if slightly.

But I digress..
The bulk of shot 35's animation is all done.  Tweaks and slight adjustments are still required but here's a full-render frame from said shot.  (Which will get a bit more treatments before release)

From Adobe Premiere's timeline, it would seem like everything's done but not quite.  This is the home stretch where we put all of the wishlist back in the project for one final pass before one final render.

It's gonna be so kewl to have all your reactions!

Be safe, I'm going back to working on it!

-Lion

22 comments:

  1. I believe I speak for all of us when I say:

    WANT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For if the post wasn´t clear enough. This means CoTN animation stage is COMPLETE and we are going into postpro. All is left to do are corrections.. housekeeping, sweeping here and there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What about David Larsen and his "musical abilities"?

      Delete
    2. I do not know how to answer without spoiling the experience for you. I will let you find out the day is out.

      Delete
  3. Lol, you guys are never gonna live that down. XD

    I still say you ought to do a quick "blooper" shot of said "taking things at face-value" as a reference to all of that. Make the best of it.

    Anyway, it's great to see this finally coming together and nearing completion. We really appreciate the work you both have done. I can't wait. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Русские ждут с нетерпением :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. О, не один я жду из России ^^

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  5. I. Can. Not. Wait. This WILL be beautiful; I already know it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! What a beautiful screen capture! Im getting jittery thinking about finally getting to see this project complete. Can you make a time estimate of how long it has until completion o.o?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could, but I learned from experience that giving a timeframe in these things is a call for bad luck.

      If it was a studio work, I would give you an estimate with a precission to the minute, but since this depends on my spare time, and that is a thing that fluctuates way more than I would want to, I cannot tell.

      Delete
  7. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8JCX9E0bEI

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, can I give you all my wubs now...

    and then give you more wubs when this is all done, with extra squee on the side?

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH MY GOSH!!!! Such a Beautiful Scene clip!!!! i love how they are all flying to her and all you see is a scellote of luna in the moon! its breath taking and so amazingly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh man...oh sweet celestia my heart is racing at the thought of seeing ONE LAST POST before i finally press play on a video ive waited a year to watch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for all your hard work SpiritandLion! Eagerly wait for release!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ya quiero que salga pero tambien quiero un buen trabajo asiqueno presionare

    ReplyDelete
  13. only one shot, oh god it is beautifull, i can't believe it, it really is almost done o,0! must... contain... the hype... D:

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think you're in a race against JanAnimations, as he is also very close to finishing episode 1 of "Button's Adventures". Then again, considering all he has left is sound effects and music, he might finish that first. But you'll get Children of the Night finished before he gets Don't Mine at Night done, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They've been at this for over a year, I doubt they're racing anyone.

      Delete